The Jasmine Dress is our new silhouette fabricated in cupro and hand colored with Madder Root. This easy to wear midi-length slip dress features adjustable self-tie straps, slimming vertical seams with flare godet at the bottom, and back zipper closure. Unlined. Due to its special coloring method, every piece from the collection is unique and one of a kind.
Cupro is a regenerated fabric made from cotton waste which makes this fabric biodegradable and gives great breathability. Besides being eco-friendly and comfortable, this fabric drapes like silk and has satin-like sheen adding a luxurious look altogether.Fit & Size
- Midi length 31" from natural waist.
- Model is 5 9", 32" bust, 26" waist and wearing size S.
- 100% cupro.
- Hand-colored with plant-based ingredients in Brooklyn.
- Made in New York.
For the best result please follow the care instructions below.
- Hand wash cold or wash Cold Gentle cycle with like colors.
- Use pH balanced soap.
- Hang dry or lay flat Away from direct sunlight.
- Color bleeding can occur during wash and dry.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, or stain removers.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
About the Designer:
ENDA is a New York-based clothing brand founded in 2015 by Japanese designer Ran Enda, who envisions a cruelty-free movement and an organic lifestyle. She believes that every all clothing can enjoy a sense of healing from the plants. The collection focuses on natural fibers and incorporates various plant-based dyes as well as upcycled materials. It is our mission to design clothing with purpose and celebrate nature’s magical offerings.