The Daisy Dress is ENDA's new silhouette for the season crafted from her signature cotton poplin fabrication that has been colored with turmeric and onion. Deep V-neck with the high waisted band setting full volume shirred skirt. Features 3/4 length drop shoulder puff sleeve with cuff. Side seam pocket and front zipper closure. Unlined. Due to its special coloring method, every piece from the collection is unique and one of a kind.Fit & Size:
- Ankle-length 36" from natural waist.
- Front V-neck is 8 1/2" from shoulder.
- Model is 5' 8" and wearing size S.
- 100% cotton.
- Hand-colored with plant-based ingredients in Brooklyn.
- Made in New York.
For the best result please follow the care instructions below:
- Hand wash cold or wash Cold Gentle cycle with like colors.
- Use pH balanced soap.
- Hang dry or lay flat Away from direct sunlight.
- Color bleeding can occur during wash and dry.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, or stain removers.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
About the Designer:
ENDA is a New York-based clothing brand founded in 2015 by Japanese designer Ran Enda, who envisions a cruelty-free movement and an organic lifestyle. She believes that every all clothing can enjoy a sense of healing from the plants. The collection focuses on natural fibers and incorporates various plant-based dyes as well as upcycled materials. It is our mission to design clothing with purpose and celebrate nature’s magical offerings.