Outfitted with a gorgeous oversized hand-sewn stitching detail, we welcome Cass - our first ever slip-on mule. All about the small things, the contrast white stitching adds just the right touch of je ne sais quoi. A beautiful pointed almond toe, and two-inch block heel make these your new staple.
- Vegan Nappa upper made from 100% recycled fibers
- Vegan lining made from renewable plant-based resources
- Hand-sewn white oversized stitching
- 2-inch Vegan Nappa covered heel
- Regenerated rubber sole
- Handcrafted in Italy with luxe Italian vegan materials
About the Designer:
Casey Dworkin was born on Earth Day, and has been dedicated to sustainable practices from a young age as a result. Her creative interests led her to pursue fashion, and she completed a degree from Drexel University in a combination of Product Design and Fashion Merchandising. Her alma mater recently recognized her for her work in sustainable shoe design and production in their 40 Under 40 profile.
Any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org